- All cancellations should be at least 24 hours before your appointment to avoid penalties.
- If you are running late, please call the shop at soon as you can to let us know. If you are more than 15 minutes late we may have to ask you to reschedule.
- Failure to show up for an appointment will result in a no-show fee up to the full cost of your appointment. Repeated no-shows will cause you to be refused future appointments.
- We are a cage-free facility. If your dog is not dog-friendly, please tell us when you check in. You will be liable for any damage your dog does if you fail to notify us of aggression and an incident occurs at our salon.
- State law requires us to have updated rabies information for each dog we groom. New clients should always bring their rabies certificates when they come to their first appointment. If your dog has recently been updated, please bring a copy to the shop so we can update our records. Tags are not sufficient! We need the expiration date that is only written on the paperwork.
- We have a fenced potty yard. Please do not walk your dogs in our front or side yards, including across the parking lot. Anyone who leaves poop behind will be charged a $25 cleanup fee per incident.
- We are not responsible for personal items that are lost or damaged. You may take your collars/leashes/clothes with you when you go.
- We reserve the right to refuse any animal if we feel their health, temperament, or other conditions will be dangerous to themselves or our staff members.
- We schedule our day carefully to assure that your pet is finished as quickly as possible. You are expected to pick your pet up in a timely fashion after being notified they are ready. Pets that are left for excessive periods of time may be charged an extended care fee.